cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with MAM installation on PDA

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I am installing MAM 2.5 on PDA. MAM 2.5 on PC/ Laptop is working fine . I can see data for all sync BOs and BO structures in DATA folder.

But on PDA , for the same user , I can see only user view manager link and data only for sync BO MAM_016.

Do I need to create a diffrent profile for MAM scenario for PDA? I am using same laptop MAM 2.5 installation for PDA. Is there separate file available for MAM 2.5 on PDA?

Thank You

Rucha Atre

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The user profile for MAM is irrespective whether you are using the application on PDA or Laptop. The same user profile should work on both devices. For MAM25, the installation for PDA and Laptop is the same file and are not different. For MAM30 its different. Just check transaction merep_mon for the mobile id and see if you can make out any difference or errors. Or may be due to Asynchronous processing of Sync BOs, data may come down to the client after all the processing is done in the server.

Best Regards

Sivakumar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva / Rahul

Thank for the inputs..

I was getting the problem simply because I was using SP13 by mistake

Regards

Rucha Atre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rucha,

The problem you have come across is not due to MAM being used on a PDA. I have faced similar problem when making upgrades in my system.

Replicate the syncBOs MAM25_090 & MAM25_095 and check if have data is present for the same in the MEREP_207 table.

You may have to sync several times before you get the data. Suggest to use repetative sync.

In case this does not work, check merep_mon for error and post it in the next message.

Regards,

Rahul