Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Letter of Credit Issue in Sale Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Please help me on this issue.

I have created a financial Document, Letter of credit with Terms of Payment xxxx, ie, due within 90 days.

But when I am creating a sale order and manually changing the Terms of Payment to yyyy, ie due within 30 days, the system is issuing a warning message and allowing to save the sale order.

I don’t want to save the document if there is a change in the terms of payment from the LC document.

Is there any configuration setting where i can stop this.

Please help me on this issue.

Thanks,

Sam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAM,

u can run the tcode vx52 and at "Terms of Payment Tab" you can change the terms of pament to "2" and tick the check box near to "terms of payemnt tab"

or

check the " Define Payment Guarantee Schema Determination" in folowing menu path :---

Sales and Distribution--Foreign Trade/Customs documentry payment- risk management of financial documentdefine and assign guarantee schema.

check the above determination procedure in detail..

rewars points if useful..

regards

yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

When i created FD thro VX51, i activated the terms of payment to 2 and check the box for Checking.

System is checking and issueing an information message and i want it as an error message.

How to go about this.

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

How to make STD SAP information message in to Error meaasge.

I cannot use <b>OVAH</b> since my message is EI 574.. How to change this message to error message

Thanks,

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Hi All,

>

> How to make STD SAP information message in to Error

> meaasge.

>

> I cannot use <b>OVAH</b> since my message is EI 574..

> How to change this message to error message

>

> Thanks,

>

> Sam

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Please help me on the above issue.

In VX51, when im ceating the Financial Document there is a check box which checks the Terms of payment of Sale order and Financial Document. But the message is an STD SAP information message.

Please Help,

Sam