Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration from Businesssystem to PI7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

1)

I have installed ECC6.0 it contains only ABAP INSTACE it does'nt contain JAVA INSTANCE the thing is i have to cofigure the integration from ECC6.0 (Release versionpatchlevel:700)(BusinessSystem) to PI7.0. so do i have to add XI ADDON in ECC6.0 system for configuring to these system and any Support Packs i have to install before going to configuration.

2)I have activated ABAP Proxies in ECC6.0 and when i execute sldcheck from

ECC6.0 it goes to webbrowser and works sld fine i can be able to do sld activities but it is showing in system : function call returned exception code 4 and summary : connection to sld does not work.

3)once the configuration done between ECC6.0 system to PI7.0

how do i check on (Data Side) i mean how to transfer the data from ECC6.0 to PI7.0.

Please suggest me how to resolve these issues.

Thanks&Regards,

Siva.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

--->1)I have installed ECC6.0 it contains only ABAP INSTACE it does'nt contain JAVA INSTANCE the thing is i have to cofigure the integration from ECC6.0 (Release versionpatchlevel:700)(BusinessSystem) to PI7.0. so do i have to add XI ADDON in ECC6.0 system for configuring to these system and any Support Packs i have to install before going to configuration.

Ans :- I don't think it is required as i am working similarly without java stack in ECC 6.0 and PI 7.0

-->2)I have activated ABAP Proxies in ECC6.0 and when i execute sldcheck from

ECC6.0 it goes to webbrowser and works sld fine i can be able to do sld activities but it is showing in system : function call returned exception code 4 and summary : connection to sld does not work.

Ans: - Have you made the entry in SLDAPICUST TA...which is reuired for SLD customizing...

-->3)once the configuration done between ECC6.0 system to PI7.0

how do i check on (Data Side) i mean how to transfer the data from ECC6.0 to PI7.0.

Ans: - Design the required Interface objects in IR of XI and it should be shown in ECC 6.0 on running the TA SPROXY.

hope it'll help you, feel free to ping back

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathosh,

I checked every thing

1) what is sldapicust do

2) I dont know how to check

Design the required Interface objects in IR of XI and it should be shown in ECC 6.0 on running the TA SPROXY.

please guide me how to do.

Thanks&Regards,

Naidu.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Did you install XI as a separate server? Need to install PI separately

2) Need to check the SM59 entries in the ECC 6.0(i.e LCRSAPRFC etc)

3) Hope you have created all the Design time objects and Configuration Objects.

If you want to check the configurtation, you can make use of Test Configuration option in the integration directory.

Else you need to test the complete scenario. Btw, what type of scneario doing ? Is it ABAP Client Proxy or Server proxy?

Rgds,

Moorthy

former_member614185
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi siva,

Make sure your business system is set up as follows:

1. Transaction SXMB_ADM

- Role of System: Application System

- Corresponding Integration Server:

dest://<your_sm59_http_destination>

2. Ensure that the RFC destinations LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI are

maintained and working (refer to the Configuration Guide, chapter 5.3)

3. Run SLDCHECK to verify that the connection to the System Landscape

Directory works.

4. Check that the Integration Repository is running and data is maintained there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabu,

I dont know how to check

1)Check that the Integration Repository is running and data is maintained there.

please guide me how to check

Thanks&Regards,

Naidu.