How to hide a fieldsuFF08elementsuFF09 in the Adobe Interactive form ?....urgent...
I'm working on Adobe Interactive form developed in WDP ABAP.( I have successfully config the ADS in my server.)
1. Create two view -
first_view and second_view in the WDP ABAP..
2. In the first_view, there are a input field( named "elements_number") and a button(named "create_button") .
3. In the second_view, there is Adobe Interactive form ( named "adobe_form" ). There are 3 text_fields elements in the Adobe Interactive form.
4. Run the WDP ABAP: first_view is opened. Type a number ex."2" in the "elements_number", click the "create_button".
5. The second_view is opened.
6. The "adobe_form" is occured.
7. There are 2 text_fields displayed in the "adobe_form" and 1 text_field hiden in the "adobe_form".
Steps (1) ~ (6), I have completed, but I don't know how to implement the step (7).
Please give me some hint on this. I try to use the CL_WD_ADOBE_SERVICE, but I didn't found any examples. Do you give me some ways to implement the function? Thanks a lot.
Thank you very much.