cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to hide a fieldsuFF08elementsuFF09 in the Adobe Interactive form ?....urgent...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm working on Adobe Interactive form developed in WDP ABAP.( I have successfully config the ADS in my server.)

Action:

1. Create two view -

first_view and second_view in the WDP ABAP..

2. In the first_view, there are a input field( named "elements_number") and a button(named "create_button") .

3. In the second_view, there is Adobe Interactive form ( named "adobe_form" ). There are 3 text_fields elements in the Adobe Interactive form.

4. Run the WDP ABAP: first_view is opened. Type a number ex."2" in the "elements_number", click the "create_button".

5. The second_view is opened.

6. The "adobe_form" is occured.

7. There are 2 text_fields displayed in the "adobe_form" and 1 text_field hiden in the "adobe_form".

Steps (1) ~ (6), I have completed, but I don't know how to implement the step (7).

Please give me some hint on this. I try to use the CL_WD_ADOBE_SERVICE, but I didn't found any examples. Do you give me some ways to implement the function? Thanks a lot.

Thank you very much.

Thanks,

Tao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tao,

when you select a particular object you in object tab of properties you can see the field tab again there you can see the property called Presence at that place you can set it visible / invisible

to do the same thing by code you have to write bellow line in events

to show : textfield1.presence = "visible";

to hide : textfield1.presence = "invisible";

is this solved you problem? if not tell me what exactly you want.

Thanks

Ninad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ninad ,

Thank you very much for your help.

Because I develop a application in WDP ABAP, I use the transaction code “se80” in the sap-gui. But how can I get the attribute of the textfield1 in the method WDDOMODIFYVIEW in the second_view?

Is your mean: getting the attribute "textfield1.presence" through the context attribute of the Adobe Interactive form ?

Do you give me some code for getting the attribute of the textfield1(textfield1.presence = "visible") in the method WDDOMODIFYVIEW in the second_view in the WDP ABAP?

Thanks a million.

Thanks

Ninad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tao,

you can't able to access this in dynpro this is a javascript code and you have to write it in interactive forms only on some event there it self.

For your requirement I can suggest some thing like you have some flag set in the context you share in between dynpro and adobe and based on that flag you can write the code while initializing the form to hide / show the text filed.

please award points if found useful.

Thanks

Ninad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tao,

Indeed, for value-based conditions it's better to use the scripting capabilities of the ALD. Lots of scripting examples can be found on the <a href="http://www.adobe.com/devnet/livecycle/designer_scripting_samples.html#changing_appearance">Adobe LiveCycle Developer Center</a>.

Regards,

Francois

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ninad ,

Thank you very much for your help.

Now, I understand your suggestion: I have to write code in the interactive forms to hide the elements in the adobe interactive forms.

If so, do you give me some examples to teach me step by step to write the code in the adobe interactive forms? Actually, I don't find the place to write the code for hide the elements in the transcation code "sfp" in the sap-gui.

Thanks a million.

Thanks

Ninad

Former Member
0 Kudos

in sfp, click layout tab, click on Palletes, click on script editor.

when you have script editor opened

click on your object. choose an event, write your code.

to hide something : object.presence = "hidden";

to unhide : object.presence = "visible";

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Rifai,

Thank you in advance.

According your suggestion, I opened the script editor, but I found the editor is grey color, that isn't editable. How can I get it?

version:

Acrobat Reader 8.1.0

currently both of the SAP-ABA and SAP-BASIS SP level: 9

Acrobat disinger: Adobe liveCycle Designer 7.1

ADS : Successful.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Tao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tao,

From Hierarchy pallet normally on left select the form or any other UI element you have inserted then the code editor gets enabled and you can select the event on which you have to code and the language in which you have to code in previous post I had mentioned the code that is javascript so you can select the javascript there and Run At client

Thanks

Ninad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, experts,

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best regards,

tao

Answers (0)