cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Data is populating properly in the BADI of PCR form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We want to do Mandatory fields validation on the PCR FORM. We have copied the Orginal ISR FORM into ZForm and copied the BADI also.

In the SCENARIO USER COMMAND of the BADI , we are validating the User Input of SPECIAL DATA.

Unfortunately, sometimes the SPECIAL DATA is not getting populated on the backend side. Whatever USER is selecting on the Applcation FrontEnd in FORM, is not getting transfered to SPECIAL DATA of BADI on the backend.

But, Sometimes it is getting populated. Don't understand what's happening.

Did anybody know, what to do , or where to validate for Mandatory selection.

Is there anything on SERVER CACHE, which is needs to be REFRESHED regulary? or any System Administration Settings to get SPECIAL DATA Population?

Please help us out to get rid of this unforeseen situation.

Thanks,

babu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

The mandatory check can be done in the user command method. Create appropriate error messages and pass it to the Error message return method.

To hold the value you may rebind the field through scripting or reassign the rawvalue in the change event.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards,

Anto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for your response. I am checking mandatory fields in the user command only, and displaying error message using BALW_RETURN function, which is working fine.

I have reassigned field through scripting in change event. Even then, the Drop down value that I am selecting from FORM , is not getting passed to BACKEND SPECIAL_DATA.

kindly let me, do we need to do any configuration to retain that value or to get that value.

thanks,

babu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

for ZCI Layout , use Adobe Reader 8.1