cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

In output determination we assign a output type & a medium to a partner function i.e. T-code v/47.

Can you give me an example when this is used.

Thanks & Regards,

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pavan,

Output determination is maintained for having the specific output sent to the specific partner.

When you maintain the output determination say for delivery with partner function as SH (Ship-to) and the medium as EDI - In this case a IDoc is triggered which sends the output through the EDI medium as a IDoc to the specified SH which you have maintained in the O/P determination.

Same with the case for the other mediums (print/fax etc.,) to fetch the output in sales, delivery or billing activites activities.

BR

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prakash,

Does this mean that even though I donot have a condition record maintained for a specific Output type, the system looks up the medium and the Partner function it is assigned to and sends them a confirmation.

If this is true, how does this work when a condition record is maintained.

Thannks & Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

This u will understand with following scenario

scene : Once the order is confirmed ., you want a copy of the order send to sold to party & sales employee. then you have to do setting such that the output type is assigned to partner fn SP & SE

same with deliver billing...

regards,

Arun prasad

sailaja_vadlamudi
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI ,

after the billing you want to send the document to your customer thtu mail then you assign the medum as mail and u opt for send immediately.the other case if you want to send the same to his fax machine then also you can change the medium to fax.

Sail