cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender Mail adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i have to trigger a mail to multiple Recipients using a mail sender adapter, is there any aditional configuration.

I have made the occurance in the data type into "1:unbounded". In SXMB_MONI the message is successful and also the payload of the response contain multiple " TO (i.e more than one)". But in the runtime worbench the status is waiting and the error is "Exception caught by adapter framework: Failed to call the endpoint". what might be the problem.

cheers,

Anup

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this blog mite help u better:

/people/prasad.ulagappan2/blog/2005/06/07/mail-adapter-scenarios-150-sap-exchange-infrastructure

and one about dynamic mail addresses:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/07/mail-adapter-xi--how-to-implement-dynamic-mail-address

regards

Priyanka

Message was edited by: Priyanka Balagangadharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can i use the sender mail adapter to send mail to more than one email id.

cheers,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

sender mail adapter is to convert e-mails to XI messages,

so You have to use reciever mail adapter

Check this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/ad/bf93409c663228e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

check Receiver Mail Adapter and the tabulation for Mail Attributes by Message Protocol

You can send to many email ids

If you enter more than one address, you must separate them with a semicolon.

Regards

Vishnu

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

ur description is quite unclear. Plz notice that we don't know ur process. What r the recipients? R that mail receiver? Then u would need of course a mail receiver adapter. U talking about distribution of one message to many receivers and response messages. Both wouldn't be possible.

"Failed to call endpoint" means, that something is wrong with ur receiver adapter, for example a url.

Regards,

Udo