cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime Workbench does not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I´m using XI 3.0 nw04s SP 11 SR2, I have a problem with the Monitoring it isn´t working, in Runtime Workbench i´m unable to see the Adapter Engine, nothing appears and an error javascript is displayed, I saw this thread

but i can not downgrade the explorer version. Is very difficult to know what´s happening because i followed How to Monitor Exchange Infrastructure.pdf guide and everything is done!

Only one thing step 4. Create System Group J2EE_Systems is the default but I couldn´t create the ExchangeInfrastructure_Systems Group, please can you help me!

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

Try to enable your java script in your browser.

go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Security (Tab) -> click on custom level. Select Active Scripting as enable, allow paste operations via script as enable, scripting for java applets as enable. Clear all the temporary internet files and give a try.

+Only one thing step 4. Create System Group J2EE_Systems is the default but I couldn´t create the ExchangeInfrastructure_Systems Group, please can you help me!

+

go to T-Code -RZ21.

from the menu select Technical Infrastructure -> Confirgure Central System -> Maintain system groups.

Click on Maintain Group and select Create System Group and give name as ExchangeInfrastructure_Systems (case sensitive).

Thanks,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you!!

I´ve already made all that you suggested, but the problem is not solved.

I stopped in the sixth step from the guide:

"Display the J2EE Engine

Monitoring Data

Call transaction RZ20. Choose the

monitor set All Systems from SAP

J2EE Monitor Templates.

There should be an entry for each

monitored J2EE Engine."

But in my J2EE Engine node doesn´t appear anything:

J2EE Engine

J2EE Applications

J2EE LogFiles

There is not a cross indicating that these nodes has child components, what kind or other things can i do?

Also shows components:

CCMS Selfmonitoring

CCMS_Selfmonitoring

MoniInfra_nw04s_NWS_02

Operating System

Thank you

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you. I´m going to apply the SP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maria,

Double click on the javascript error and click on details. Can you pleas copy paste error message here...

NIlesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

This problem has been solved using Explorer 6 but How can i do with my Explorer 7.

Message Monitoring:

Line: 65

Char: 1

Error: Object expected

Code:0

URL: http://nw04s:50200/rwb/FrontComponent/FC_Secure.jsp?doAction=showMessageMonitoring

Component Monitoring

Line: 56

Char: 1

Error: Object expected

Code:0

URL: http://nw04s:50200/rwb/FrontComponent/FC_Secure.jsp?doAction=showComponentMonitoring

Thank you a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

this incompatibility is a known bug,update to SP19 .

also have a look at the SAP NOte 981710

Thanx

Aamir

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor