cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service ticket's priority value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I'm just wondering on how to perform the customizingby by add in a new priority value, where the Priority is the value that available during service ticket creation in Satellite system.

FYI, I'm using Solman version 3.2 and the Satellite system is R/3.

I did tried some customizing in SolMan for the Priority field, but the added value wasn't reflected back to R/3 during the Service Message creation.

Could you please comment on where i went wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi FSCHU,

Go to transaction dno_cust01.

here select the SLF1 transaction type and click priorities create new ones as req.

Try to do this in satellite systems also.Cross check the same.

Hope it Helps.

Please reward points.

Message was edited by:

Prakhar Saxena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I Dont think that will work , Generaly the Priorities has been hard Coded in the Program (Satellite System ).So you will be always having 4 Priorities in your Satellite systems , But you can map the Priority in to the Solution Manager , While Determining the SLA... Basically Priority is there to Determine the SLA .

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear FSCHU,

Please kindly try doing this in your SPRO

SAP Solution Manager Implementation Guide

- SAP Solution Manager

- Scenario-Specific Settings

- Service Desk

- General Settings

- Define Transaction Types

-> Assignment of Business Transaction Categories

-> BUS2000126 Business Activity

-> Customizing Header

=> Priority

Hope it helps.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your help. However, the SPRO path that you mentioned is for default the value for priority but it doesn't meant for the priority creation.

For my issue, i have to create a new priority value and the new value should be appeared during the service message creation in Satellite system(R/3).

Please comment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear FSCHU,

You will only be able to change the priority from Low to Low complex or Low critical depending upon your settings. You wont be able to see the updated entries at the time of message creation.

Experts, If i am wrong then please correct me and request you to help me in providing the resolution to this query.

Regards,

Naresh Dodeja.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Thanks for your reply. By the way, may i know why you brought up the statement "You wont be able to see the updated entries at the time of message creation." ?

For me, personally I'm not really on your statement. Because those entries that available during service message creation, there are the one currently being stored into system and it has been done via some config. for eg. SPRO.

Do you have any other comments?

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear FSCHU,

I said so bcoz u said:

For my issue, i have to create a new priority value and the new value should be appeared during the service message creation in Satellite system(R/3).

So i thought that u might would like to see those updated priorities at the time of message creation.

Your comments please.

Regards,

Naresh Dodeja.