cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Library Message : Action Canceled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have installed the SAP Help in a Network Folder & maintained it in SR13,but from some of the systems users are able to use SAP library whereas from other systems they are unable to access it.As soon as they open HELP->Application Help,the SAP Library opens but :"Action Canceled " message is displayed.I thought this is regarding hostname entry in \etc\host file,but I have maintained the host file & included the server ip & hostname in all the machines.Though still I am getting this error.

Can you please take a look into this.

Thanks

Sandipan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have the same problem !!

The help online files can be displayed if i acess from local server.

But from network the " Action Canceled" message apears !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have a look at OSS note 857216. The problem may be related to workstation settings which can be adjusted with registry editor.

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check in C:\windows for file sapdoccd.ini and copy itfrom a working workstation to the non-working one.

also check if they use IE 7.0 and SAPGUI with a patch level lower than 22.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eirc,

Thanks for your reply.I am not able to find the sapdoccd.ini file,i have checked the C:/WINDOWS,the sapdoccd.log is present there only,can you send me the sapdoccd.ini file & tell me what changes I need to do in my System.Even in those system from which users are getting the SAP Library,there is no sapdoccd.ini file in the WINDOWS folder.

Waiting for your reply,

Sandipan