cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM Physical Sample Numbers to xMII

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to get the Physical Sample numbers for an Inspection Lot out of SAP and into xMII for additional barcode label processing. I can see the information I need in the SAP R/3 client but am unable to get it to xMII.

I am using the JCO interface and using BAPI_INSPLOT_GETLIST to get the inspection lot # for a Production Order and have tried passing that into BAPI_INSPLOT_GETDETAILS, BAPI_INSPOPER_GETLIST and BAPI_INSPOPER_GETDETAIL but none of them seem to have access to the physical sample records. Can anyone help me with a RFC, BAPI or user Exit that I can use to get this data?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is what I was missing. Thank you for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

np, and thanks for the forum points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

BAPI_INSPCHAR_GETRESULT

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried using BAPI_INSPCHAR_GETRESULT but I can only get information if the results for that char have ben posted. I am trying to get the physical sample numbers to send to a barcode label application so we can track the samples thru the testing machine. The requirements are for multiple lables in different sizes so we are not printing these labels from SAP.

For each inspection lot\physical sample drawing, we generate 30 physical samples. (1 master, 2 pooled, 27 retention) I need to get these numbers out of SAP to print them.

If I run transaction QA3 from the client and select Samples (Physical Samples (Shift + F2)) from the menu, I can see the list I want before any results have been entered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I call BAPI_INSPOPER_GETDETAIL, I get the sample results.

Did you set READ_SAMPLE_RESULTS = 'X' ?