cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant find my classes when exporting customized MAM application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The problem i'm facing here is that the .war of my customized MAM application i deployed through WebConsole cant seem to find the classes i created.

I've tried to export the war file with and without the source code of the project but it doesn't change anything.

Have any of you experienced this ?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What is the error you are getting? The entire class files of the customized application once exported using MDK will be packaged into a jar file that resides in the WEB-INF/lib directory of your war file.

Also sometimes once you export the MAM application, the web.xml (used for servlet mapping and jsp redirection) gets modified and when you click on the customized application, the redirection to the jsp file fails and the application home page will not be shown. If this is your problem, then replace the web.xml file present in the war file with the unmodified xml present in the original war file and this might solve your problem. If not please let me know the details of the error you get.

Best Regards

Sivakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivakumar,

Thanks for your reply. The home page of the application is shown and i can display every standard menus. The onyl ones i cant manage to display are the customized ones. The error message i get is the following:

Event handler not found ZonGoRecep in com.sap.mbs.mam.home.control.HomeManagement.

Component: home

Display: com.sap.mbs.mam.home.control.HomeManagement

Event: ZonGoRecep

Error code: E501

Error message: com.sap.mbs.core.api.CAFException

and

com.sap.mbs.core.api.CAFException: Event handler not found ZonGoRecep in com.sap.mbs.mam.home.control.HomeManagement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I guess you should have followed the enhancement procedure given in the document. From the error it seems your HomeManagement.java controller does not have the code for the method or if you have created this method in ZHomeManagement.java extending the HomeManagement.java, check you have made the corresponding mapping in "view.configure" or "zcore.configure" files.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to but i couldn't find the "addon projects". And i don't think it's a mapping problem. When i export and run it from NWDS, i have no problem at all....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

the funny thing is that when I export and run the project directly from NWDS it works perfectly fine.

(using both "Run" menu or "Export into a MI Archive" with the run mobile application checkbox checked).

But when I run directly the MI Application installed on my computer, it seems that it cannot find all the files that are exported.

On another computer, I can see for example the file MAMText_xx.properties with my specific texts, but the MI application does not read them. It looks like it cannot read correctly the webapps folder... Any hint ?

Alex

Answers (0)