cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change (default) color 'blue'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

my problem: i want to change the default color 'blue'. In 'green'. I meen for example ui-element captions is with the attribute rowBackgroundDesign blue, or by tables with CellDesign standard are the readOnly columns blue. I want it in green.

Can anybody help me? What must i do?

Thanks for help

greetings

Raier

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196517
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rainer,

there is no direct property like semanticcolor for label , you have to change through kind off design..

which release you are working on.. i have an idea u go to application configuration in admin mode and go to UI element property and as ulltimately HTML is rendered so there is a trick to handle this..

For the “Width” parameter, you enter

6ex; color: white; font-weight:bold; background-color: yellow

this is a trick and it works for releases prior to NW 7.1

Let me know if it needs more explanation..

Regards

Anuj Goyal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj,

thanks for help.

I don't know what you concretely meen.

First: we have erp 2005, ecc 6.0, nw 7.0 2004s (hotpackage 12)

what about meens "application configuration in admin mode and go to UI element property"?

Regards

Rainer

tina_yang
Explorer
0 Kudos

Anuj,

This is quiet clever!

Rainer, what Anuj meant is if you have the admin rights, you can start your application, add query string sap-config-mode=X to the url. Now you can right click on your application to bring out a context menu, click on 'Setting for Current Configuration'. From there open up the UI element tree, find the label, on its 'Width' parameter, you enter html code or what Anuj mentioned in his reply. According to Anuj it only works for release prior to NW7.1, so do check for that.

Regards,

Tina Yang