cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO Authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I recall there is a user exit available to enhance the authorization check in /SAPAPO/SDP94 when loading data from the shuffler to the planing board. The enhancement allows you to include an additional authorisation check on a custom characteristic.

Does anyone know what this enhancement is and also how I go about implementing it.

Thank you very much for your help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, all I know is there is a BADI (see in SPRO), which enables you to do some more stuff. It is called /SAPAPO/SDP_AUTH_CHK, and here is what it does:

You can use the ENABLE_AUTH_CHK _MC62 method to activate the BW authorization concept for the Maintain Characteristic Value Combinations transaction (/SAPAPO/MC62). The method contains the following parameters:

- I_BAS_PLOBID: Planning object structure

- I_ACTIVITY: Activity to be executed in /SAPAPO/MC62, for instance create single characteristic value combination or delete from list. You can find the values in domain /SAPAPO/TS_EX_MC62_ACTIVITY .

- E_FLG_ENABLE_AUTH_CHK: Indicator with the BW authorization concept is activated. Set it to "X" to activate.

Exception NO_PERMISSION: Option with which you can stop the activity immediately and issue a corresponding message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer, but this looks like it is an additional authorisation around generating CVCs.

The specific enhancement I'm looking for is for within Interactive Demand Planning.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, then you might try the BADI /SAPAPO/SDP SELECTOR, which is also in interact. planning, and which has one method "SELECTIONCHECK".

This method is executed before the selection condition is evaluated and allows an enhanced check of the selection condition. The method allows an error message issued during the selection to be returned if the selection was identified as invalid.

My current client uses it in the old solution, but now they are thinking of going to the BW concept for authorizations...

Answers (0)