cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDI activation status showing deploying

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have few queries regarding runtime system configuration of NWDI track.

1. In the runtime systems tab apart from SDM host we can provide the details of J2EE engine with uid and pwd.

Q1.Can we keep these fields blank?

Q2. If we want to enter the j2ee server name then should it be the j2ee engine where the SDM is running. e.g say E1 is our j2ee engine where NWDI is running and D1 is our runtime system where we are deploying our application. then in the j2ee engine url which host name and port should I provide. I guess it should be the host name for D1.

Q3. When I try to activate an activity from NWDS. I see activation is successful but the status for deployment remains deploying. What could be the reason? In runtime configuration I am using the same host for SDM and J2EE server (say D1) and plz note my NWDI is installed in some other system (say E1).

Thanks in advance.

Sudip

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Q1.Can we keep these fields blank?

Ans:-No

Q2. If we want to enter the j2ee server name then should it be the j2ee engine where the SDM is running. e.g say E1 is our j2ee engine where NWDI is running and D1 is our runtime system where we are deploying our application. then in the j2ee engine url which host name and port should I provide. I guess it should be the host name for D1.

Ans:- It is the run time system

Q3. When I try to activate an activity from NWDS. I see activation is successful but the status for deployment remains deploying. What could be the reason? In runtime configuration I am using the same host for SDM and J2EE server (say D1) and plz note my NWDI is installed in some other system (say E1).

Ans:-

A) The configuration is correct

B) Go to CBS and check the status of component.

C) Restart SDM on runtime system

Ashu