Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPRS- condition type

former_member763498
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a strange requirement. Recently I have updated VPRS condition in my sales order for COGS determination in the Profitability report.

Now the client wants the data for July till date into the report.

In my opinion I dont think I can determine material cost for my previous orders when the VPRS condition typ was not incorporated.

Does anyone has any idea about the best possible solution?

Regards

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ashish,

Check MBEW Table in SE16...

Award points if u finds this as useful...

Regds

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I can give you a manual solution, but do not know whether this will serve your purpose or not. Anyway,

You can use the table MBEWH - Material valuation(History) to get the MAP value/ Std value of the Material per

Material + Valuation area(Plant) + Valuation type + Fiscal Yr + Period(Mth) = MAP/SP value

From VBEP table get a download of all the Sales order line items from July to till date. From there you will get the data for Material, Qty, Plant, Date( Yr and Mth).

Use this data to finally get your material cost for the respective periods for the corresponding sales orders of that period/Yr.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

former_member763498
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi kaustav,

Thanks for your reply.

Doing this I can get the value. But in my COPA report I would not be able to generate material cost as my COPA report is relying on my SD condition.

Regards

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VPRS is picking from the MMR. so check the MARA table from July in SE16.

I dont know whether this is a perfect solution.

Try this.

Sam