Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in oltp generation of deliveries

former_member187437
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI all

When i tried to create deliveries in /sapapo/vs01, i m getting an error that confirmed quantiy is less than the desired quantity. I would like to know the cause of this error and how to overcome this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sebastian_goebel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Aarthi,

partial confirmation is no problem here; if there was partial confirmation the delivery creation would be allowed for this partial quantity.

In general the system checks if the order that has to be delivered has confirmed quantity with an MAD before the loading start of the shipment where the order is assigned. If the loading start of the shipment is BEFORE the MAD of the order the confirmed quantity in VS01 will always be shown as zero. You should also check SAP note 981239 which explains this behaviour in more detail and also provides a workaround for release 5.0.

Regards,

Sebastian

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aarthi,

As mentioned by Srinivas, this can happen in 2 situations

1) Either the sales order is getting partially confirmed

2) Order qty getting confirmed later than the RDD (requirement delivery date)

In the 1st case, you can bring in stocks in R/3 system & execute ATP check once again in R/3. In the 2nd case, you can check the schedule line of the sales order item & set it equal to or less then the RDD. This should solve your problem

Thanks & Regards

Sandeep Patil

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you confirm if the order allows for partial delivery? I am guessing the respective sales order may have been setup for full delivery without an equivalent confirmed quantity available.