cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not flowing correctly from Shopping Cart to Purchase Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Gurus

I have a unique problem wherein the details of the Shopping cart is not getting updated correctly in the Purchase Order.

The user creates a Shopping Cart using catalogs and the price is picked up automatically from the catalog. However when the PO is getting created automatically from the SC, the prices are not getting picked up correctly from Shopping cart. It shows the price as 0 in PO.

Can anyone let me know the cause and the solution.

Thanks in advance.

manoj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you implemented any custom BADI Implementations using SE19 transaction (Please take help of ABAP person here).

When you are ordering the PO just check at the header level in the "Follow-on Documents" -> Here check box for GR, Invoice should be cheked. In order for the system to understand that these are not free good. SO price should not become zero.

Also, You could activate the Purchasing Completion workflow ith a start condition to check if the price is blank, this would then send all carts to the Pruchasing Department to complete.

Alternatively,

The following is the price sequence

1 Contract price

2 Catalog price

3 Vendor list price

4 Product Price

5 Manual Price

the system check the following price seq and pick up the price if none of this exits then price can be Zero

<u>You can use BADIs using SE18 transaction</u>

BBP_DOC_Change_BADI

BBP_DOC_Check_BADI

to check whethter the shopping cart line item price characteristic that price is not blank and if blank throw an error.

Please refer to SAP OSS Note 550071.

<b>Related links -></b>

Hope this will help.

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to run CLEAN_REQREQ_UP program using se38 or sa38 in SRM. So that the SC data is pushed into R/3.

with regards

Manjunath