cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

What is exact meaning of Copy control. Correct me if I am wrong.

I have mentioned some prices and pricing procedure in contract I want same pricing to be copied while making sales order . I think I can use copy control.

Is it correct if yes, please give the menu path for configuration.

Regards'

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

yes try with VTAA

img-sales and distribution-sales---maintain copy control for sales documents

copy control for sales doc. to sales doc

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Copy control Conditions:

The copy function allows you to copy the data in an existing condition record to a large number of new condition records to reduce the time required for maintenance.

Copy control Sles doc:

You can specify for a particular sales document type, which document type is to be assigned to copied reference documents, and which item categories or schedule line categories are to be copied.

You must also make specifications for copying requirements and data transfer, as well as quantity and value updates in document flow. This must be done for each copying procedure at header, item and, if necessary, schedule line level on a detail screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U r correct in ur approach.

Copycontrols are the controlling parameters when data is copied from one document type to other document type.How the data is to copied and how it is controlled, done by copycontrols.

As u said...if u want to have the same pricing procedure, from contract to sales documen type, in VTAA ,in item data, pricing type field - maintain "D" copy prcing elements unchanged.

Following are the other activities,

VTAA - sales document types to sales document types

VTLA - Sales document type to delivery document types

VTFL - Delivery document types to billng document types

VTFA - Sales document types to billing document types

reward if helpful,

Praveen.