cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS enhancement build caused broken DCs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm doing ESSxx_D on <b>leave</b> enhancement and encountered the broken DCs after consolidation process.

Actually, i had tried the consolidation for 2 times, but none was successful.

In the first time, there were all 177 broken DCs for ESS_C and 1 broken DC for ESS_D after consolidation.

The broken DC happened to other DC (ess/tra/tri in ESS_D) which i didnt touch at all (only enhanced on ess/lea in ESS_D).

1. How could the broken DCs happened to ESS_C (which is supposed to be constant version) and ESS_D (which is not the one that i did enhancement at)?

Then, i created a new track and redo everything again. I just copied and pasted the source codes.

After checked-in, activated and released, the enhanced ESSxx_D deployed successfully to the development server. Everything is fine till this point.

Next, ESSxx_D was imported in the consolidation. After imported, there is ONE broken DC in the <b>ESSxx_C's ess/lea DC</b>. Error message is as below.

2. Isnt the <b>ESSxx_C</b> the constant version of the ESS and the enhancement will not affecting it? The ESSxx_D has no broken DC.

3. The source codes were same for the first time and second time consolidation. What could be gone wrong?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

[ddgen] [Info] Generating datatypes/com/sap/xss/hr/lea/form/adaptivemodel/types/Infty.gsimpletype

[System.err] [Invoked from com.sap.ide.metamodel.general.exception.LoadException.printStackTrace(LoadException.java(Compiled Code))]

[System.err] LoadException: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 32, 30, 30(file:/usr/sap/EPD/JC00/j2ee/cluster/server0/temp/CBS/25/.B/191246/DCs/sap.com/ess/lea/_comp/src/packages/com/sap/xss/hr/lea/reqlist/adaptivemodel/types/P22J_Nabik.dtsimpletype.xlf, row:3, col:3)

[System.err] at com.sap.ide.metamodel.core.i18n.S2XLanguageUnmarshaller.unmarshal(S2XLanguageUnmarshaller.java(Compiled Code))

[System.err] at com.sap.ide.metamodel.core.i18n.TextPoolProxy.loadLanguageState(TextPoolProxy.java(Compiled Code))

[System.err] at com.sap.ide.metamodel.core.i18n.TextPoolProxy.prepareLanguageForRead(TextPoolProxy.java(Compiled Code))

[System.err] at com.sap.ide.metamodel.core.i18n.TextPoolProxy.isEmpty(TextPoolProxy.java:222)

- julius

null

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

asnwered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

"XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 32, 30, ..."

32, 30, 30 is "200" as text, this sounds like CBS did not correctly sync the file from DTR (the line is probably "200 OK" followed by data and not the real XML file at all). I dimly remember there was a patch for that (I think it was a patch for DTR).

Please check for available patches for your NWDI installation.

Regards,

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marc/anyone,

a) Below are my SPs, are these in the compatible version?

1. NWDI = SP19

2. NWDS = SP19

<b>3. ESS track = SP14

4. MSS track = SP14</b>

5. WAS = SP19

6. JEE = SP19

7. BUILDT = SP19

8. JTECH = SP19

<b>9. PCUIGP = SP14</b>

b) Below are the source codes structures for the ESS. Are all these necessary to synchronised to the DTR? Which are not?

1. /bin

2. /def

3. /gen (i know this one no need to syn)

4. /gen_dic

5. /gen_wdp

6. /META

7. /Model Folder

8. /Src

9. ClassPath

10. DCDEF

11. METAMODEL

12. PROJECT

- julius