SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No WPDNAC outgoing IDoc is generted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello community,

I have one IS RETAIL question

When new structured single article is created (that consists of empties BOM, one single component), outgoing IDOCs (towards POS) of type WPDNAC and WP_PLU are generated. Problem occurs when article is modified (for example when sales price changes) or article being re-listed: <b>NO WPDNAC IDoc IS GENERATED but only WP_PLU!

Could someone think of any reason why is it happening?</b>

I thought checking of WPDSET in customizing would do the trick, but it did not help.

I've already checked OSS notes, and didn't find any helpful notes (some problems from similiar notes were fixed in Relase 4.6, and we are running Release 4.7)

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have similiar problem. When I create generic article with empties BOM and list it for the first time (via MM41 listing view or through WSM8,WSM4A,WSM4b,etc.), batch job that creates outbound idocs creates coresponding WP_PLU and WPDNAC idocs. Afterwards, whenever I list this same article to new site or change sales price for existing sites (VK11), only WP_PLU idoc is created, but no WPDNAC. This causes BOS on newly listed sites to miss connection between full article and emptie, and for the previously listed sites wrong price calculation.

Can anyone tell which changes cause creation of WPDNAC or in which cases it happens?

Today I fix this problem by manually sending complete generic article using WPMA transaction. This is obviously too late since "incomplete" generic article was previously sent to BOS and this only corrects the error after it caused trouble.