cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMessageSimpleErrors... donu00B4t appear

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i´m doin the tutorial: A Simple Input Form with Message and Error Service Suport (https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/webdynpro/wd%20java/wd%20tutorials/a%20simple%20input%20form%20with%20message%20and%20error%20service%20support.pdf)

When i intent write IMessageSimpleErrors in the method checkDateInPas, checkDesired and checkMandatory, not appear, i intent import thi: "import com.sap.tc.webdynpro.tutorial.errorbehavior.wdp.IMessageSimpleErrors;" but not appear, IMessageSimpleErrors, appear other... In my computer work, in other computer no... Why?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

It will be IMessage<ComponentName>.

Check what is the name of your component.

Ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it´s SimpleErrors...

Message was edited by:

Victor Capi

Former Member
0 Kudos

The example has the component name as SimpleErrors.You might have changed the component name,Give your component name instead of SimpleErrors in that line of code.

And do an Source->Organize->Import in the

corresponding java file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Victor,

Have you defined the message in the message pool.

Regards,

Murtuza

former_member185029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Type IMessage and place Ctrl+Space after that, you will get list of interfaces starting with IMessage, choose your.

Ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Only appear IMessageBuilder and IMessageDelimiterBuilder... These aren´t my project, my project is SampleErrors... What happend??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

Your Project name is SampleErrors but what is the name of your component.

expandWebDynpro under your project and check the name of your component.

Regards,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, sorry, mi project name is Webdynpro_ErrorBehavior and my component name is SimpleErrors...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

Then ideally it should be IMessageSimpleErrors.<MessageKey>

Just rebuild your project once and try out.

Regards,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, i rebuild the project, and appear...

Thanks,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

It would be IMessage<componentName>, so if the name of your component is something other than SimpleError than you sould give the name of your component there and you will get all the message keys being defined by you in the message pool.

Regards,

Murtuza