cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tcode to see print preview of logo

Former Member

hi experts

1.could u tell me which is tcode used to see the print preview of logo which u have uploaded ?

2.how do u comment other windows in a zform(copied from std) which were not required in my output?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

For the first case, use tcode SE78 to upload logo. If it is already uploaded to the form, call in ur smartform by placing a graphic window and assign this logo that window. While u run it, u can see the logo.

Message was edited by:

Sathyaa

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmi,

Thanks for rewarding. For ur second case, comment all the lines of those windows for which u don't want the output to be displayed, save it and activate it. This will solve ur proiblem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are working on a smartform then you can comment windows by simply

going to the conditons tab of the window. and put the condition 1 = 2.

This will never get satisfied and the window is effectively commented.

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

GOTO SE78, Under graphics click on BMAP, give your logo name next to name and click print preview button or F8, it will give the preview of your logo.

If you want to comment unwanted data to be output in windows, goto the window and place /* , note: keep text elements same /: else it give an error if your are using standard print program.

I hope your question is answered,If answered close the thread and reward points to all useful answers.

Regards,

SaiRam