Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHAT IS THE TABLE OR REPORT CONTAINS FULL AUTHORITY OF USER?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We’d like to know the ACTIVITY USE OF AUTHORITY which gave the users.

E.g. we’ve had data from the Audit log (SM20)… And now we’d like to have data which realize by SU01 and which could be to scan per SUIM, ING-operation (S_BCE_6800*).

That would be a wonderful if we can know how to extract such data… Can someone please help me with it? WHAT IS THE TABLE OR REPORT CONTAINS FULL AUTHORITY OF USER?

5 REPLIES 5

dhorions
Contributor
0 Kudos

i don't understand your question fully, but the link between users and roles is in the table AGR_USERS , and the link between authorisations and roles are in AGR_1251 .

Former Member
0 Kudos

THERE IS NO SINGLE TABLE WHERE YOU CAN GET THIS INFORMATION

You can get this info from USR04, USR10 and USR12, however it is not in a very readable format. You can also use the UST* versions of the above tables, however I believe these can be inaccurate at times.

As Dries has said, you can use AGR_USERS and AGR_1251 - these report at the role level rather than the profile level (access is provided by the profiles) though for your purposes, they are probably more suitable than the USR tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe at this point AGR_1251 that's just the thing for me…

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also run SU56 - there is an icon for other user. This will give you all of the auth objects and values that are in the user's buffer.

0 Kudos

I think those values are stored in table USRBF2 but haven't checked it out.