cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Physical Inventory SAPscript form printing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

we have developed a SApscript form and print program for physical inventory documnet . and we r using z transaction code to run this..

now the requiremnt is . the same form and print program need to be called when they run the transactions MI03, or MI01 or MI02.

it seems to be there are no Output types related to physical inventory.

Could any one of you guide me how to do assign this custom form and program to these transactions.

Its bit urgent.

thanks in advance.

Jeyaseelan.G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If there is no output type, check with your functional consultant I guess they can do this configuration some where else other than nace...

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya sai

I have chacked it with few functional consultants..

but i didnt get solution...

if any one of u have idea of how to do it.. pls reply me ASAP.

Thanks

Jeyaseelan.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I think I've got the answer (even though it is 3 years after question was posted).

Let me re-cap the problem:

1) A set of SAPscript form and print program (beginning with 'Z') for physical inventory document are developed

2) This set of SAPscript form and print program produce similar printout as that in T-code: MI03, or MI01 or MI02

3) The SAPscript form is copied from "INVENT" or "INVENT_VKBW" and the print program is copied from "RM07IDRU" or "RWWVINVB"

4) However, there is no output types available for configuration for user to print physical inventory document using this new set of SAPscript form and print program

Am I correct ?

The re-solution is: Maintain the output types entries (program, form) in table "T159N"

1) T-code: MI01 , MI02, MI04 will call T-code: MI21 when user selects to print physical inventory document

2) T-code: MI21 will call print program "RM07IDRU" (this is maintained in T-code SE93)

3) Program RM07IDRU" will call SAPscript "INVENT" or "INVENT_VKBW" (this is maintained in table "T159N")

Hence, if you develop new sets of SAPscript form and print program (by copying from "INVENT" or "INVENT_VKBW" / "RM07IDRU" or "RWWVINVB"), try table "T159N".

Simon