cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional Pricing Condition Type Determination in Returns Oder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I am working on Returns Sales Process, but I have stuck in pricing?

The thing is I have to determine the additional condition type based on transaction type .i.e. returns order when I create the returns order with ref. to sales order the pricing condition types which is present in the sales order has been copied but the additional condition type is not determined automatically?

I have created the 2 pricing procedure one of sales order and other for returns order.

Can anybody help me out?

Thanks advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can u tell me what do u mean by additional condition types to be triggered by transaction type ?

kindky elaborate the issue

sriram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Incase of Returns we are charging cancellation order fee for this i have created the condition type and it will be determined based on transaction type that is zre.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are doing the right way. Just assign that pricing procedure (with ZRE included and rest same) with combination of DoPP, CuPP and Sales Area and in Copy Controls maintain 'B" in "Pricing Type"

Reward if proves helpful

Regards

SD

Message was edited by:

Samier Danish

0 Kudos

Hi,

All you have done is right. just assign the other pricing proceduere which you created for the document re.

To the combination of sales orgdistribution chaneldivision + cpp( in customer master)+ dpp( for the document re )

So now when you create with the re doument you will automatically get that pricing procedure.

hope this solves.

regrds\

preetham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This issue is regarding Copycontrols. As per ur info, I have understood that, U have different pricing procedure in returns order, but when U r creating the returns order, same pricing procedure in being copied.

U can control in copycontrols.

go to VTAA, in Item data for the ur document types copycontrol, - Pricing type - maintain the entry as B "carry out new pricing"

Hope this wld help U

Regards,

Praveen.