cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to maintain the Goods Receiving Hours and the day(Wednesday)? where i can make the settings for the day?

Is it possible to refer 2 quotations for a single order?

Is it possible to determine the storage location automatically in the sales order? if possible what r the settings needed for that?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi.

3. for automatic determibnation of storage location:t code- OVL3

here give the combination <b>shipping point+ plant+storage condition=stoarge location</b>

regards,

Arunprasad

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kedar,

u can maintain good receiving hours in the customer master data - general data - unloading point tab page.

here u select the unloadingpoint and click on good receiving push button and maintain good receiving hours.

u can define goods receiving hours in customizing

T.Code OVSC

IMG - SD - master data - business partner - customers - shipping..

yes u can refer two quotations for a single order.

storage location is determined automatically in the sales order as follows :

Based on the storage determination rule we assigned to delivery type like MALA, MARE and RITA

If it is MALA the system determines based on

shipping point + delivering plant + strage conditions

Assign sotrage location to the above combination.

Storage coditions are maintained in Material Master Data..

i hope this clear ur doubt..

reward points if helpful or revert back

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

How to refer two quotaions into a single order?

when we r creating the order we can refer only to one quotaion only? how to refer to two quotations?

Former Member
0 Kudos

U know how to create SO wrt Quotation..for entering second qoutation ..in same sale order GO TO>Sale document> Create wrt..

Press tht and window will pop up for entering the second quotation number..

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

Regarding the second question, i think we can create a sale order Wrt to quotation.. 2 line items will generate wrt 2 quotations..

Plz correct me if im wrong.

Thanks

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

we can maintain goods receiving hours in customer master record-general data

unloading points --we can maintain good receiving hours.

2.no

3.the storage location is copied from material masters ,it has to be maintained there.

regards

sriram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.in the general data in CMR you have the option Goods receiving hours tab you can maintain the day and time

3 storage location determine in the delivery based on deliver controls .not in the sales order but if you want you can maintain IMG Enterprise structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

You can manintain goods receiving hours in

IMG---SALES AND DISTRIBUTUION-MASTER DATA-BUSINESS PARTNERS-CUSTOMERS---SHIPPING---DEFINE GOODS RECEIVING HOURS

I THINK STORAGE LOCATION CANNOT BE DETERMINED IN SALES ORDER AUTOMATICALLY FOR THIS U NEED A USER EXIT.

REGARDS

PRASHANTH GOUD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Maintain <b>storage location</b> to respective plant in enterprise structure,after that determine storage location,maintain plant and storage location in material master.Then storage location automatically will display in sales order when you enter material in the sales order.

You can define goods Receiving hours in <b>OVSC </b> and assign In the general data in the customer master there is an unloading points tab. At the bottom you can find the "<b>Goods receiving hours</b>" button.

Message was edited by:

SHESAGIRI.G