cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment of Webservice in J2EE Engine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

I am created a webservice and want to deploy it in SAP J2EE engine. But when I am trying it I am getting below Error Message:

/userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[002]Deployment aborted

Deployment exception : Cannot determine sdm host (is empty). Please configure your engine/sdm correctly !

I also checked the SAP J2EE parameters in NWDS and its perfect:

Preference>SAP J2EE Engine>

Message Server Host : given host name

Message Server Port : 3900 (Even I tried 3600). I am not sure but I think 3900 is a default port for it??

If some one face the same problem and solved it please share it with me...

When Webservice receive the SOAP message from XI= XI is exploring or consuming it..i am confused on this:)

Thanks & Regards,

Farooq Farooqui.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to http://<servername:port>/index.html

Go to System Information -> login with J2EE_ADMIN user

There u will find details about server and port number (message server port and enqueue server).

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you have sufficinet privileges then you can check the message server port from the J2ee engine start page and the system information link there.

if a web service recieves a SOAP message from XI, it means that you are using a reciever SOAP adapter and XI definately is Consuming that web service.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can ask ur basis guy about the same or else if u have access to sap management console u can check it out urself.

steps;

sap mmc -- > goto ur server instance list in left frame

--> goto process list

--> in the right frame right click on msg-server.exe select developer trace.

in that trace ull find a statement like

• I listen to internal port xxxx*** where xxxx is ur port.

regards

fariha

• reward if useful