cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding requirment in pricing and output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

I have many doubts regarding the requirment using in procedures that is pricing procedure and output procedure.

Please give me brief idea about

1. What is this Requiremtnt? what is the purpose of this requirment

2. When and how we have to create this requirment?

3.What are the steps to create this requirement?

4.How to assign this requiremnt tye to particular procedures.

Please give me clear information regarding requirment .

Regards,

Muralikrishana.

How to give the points to particular answer, I am new to this site please guide this also.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

It is a routine that is written by an ABAP consultant according to the business requirement.

By defining Requirement in condition technique we can restrict the access of condition type.

To understand the concept, we will take the example of the Rebates. Rebates are to be included during the billing document processing and not in the sales document processing. As rebates are given on the delivered quantity and not on the ordered quantity (in case of cut-off period for rebates).

For rebates we use the condition types BO01 to BO05, and in the Requirement column we give the value 24 which is "Only in Billing Document".

This Requirement will ensure that these condition types will appear only during the billing document processing.

If new Requirements are to be defined we follow the procedure given below.

Go to T.Code: VOFM. - Maintain Requirements & Formulas

Click on the "Requirements" in the top menu and then click on "pricing".

We have a list of requirements, we can ask ABAP consultant to create new requirement based on the client requests.

And we assign the application type like V - Sales/Distribution etc.

rewards if helpful

regards,

Arunprasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Now I have a requirment that to stop or deactivate hard copy printing of invoices and CN/DN for selected customers in output .

Now how can I proceeed to fulfill this requirment?

Please provide the all possible options for this requirment

Appriciate your quick answer on this.

Regards,

Muralikrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I think this will work out please make a try

step 1: Goto ouput control in spro setting -> output for billing type> maintain condition table---> here u create condition table with customer(ship to party)/ billing doc type

step2: create access seq with above table & assign it to output type RD00

this above two steps will allow to create o/p condition record with respect ot customer & doc type

step 3: Now goto VV31---> here condition record for the specfic customer & doc type. here point to be noted is do not give CN/DN & invoice

hope this is helpful

if not understood send a test mail to arun_bala1@yahoo.co.in i will send u my mobile no

regards,

Arun prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Requirement

If the requirement is fulfilled (SY-SUBRC = 0), then output determination also takes into consideration output type or the access sequence, for which the requirement has been specified.

Examples

A possible requirement would be, for example, that a difference should be made between document currency and local currency .

Further

A factor in the condition technique that restricts access to a condition table. The system only accesses a condition table to determine the price if the requirement specified has been met.

Example:

The system uses an access sequence to determine the price of a material. One of the accesses in the sequence contains the requirement "in foreign currency." The system only uses the table behind this access if the sales order for which the price must be calculated is in a foreign currency.

<a href="http://www.sapprofessionals.org/?q=vofm_requirement_and_formulas_for_sap_sd_pricing">Requirement Pricing</a>

Message was edited by:

SHESAGIRI.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshagiri,

Now I have a requirment that to stop or deactivate hard copy printing of invoices and CN/DN for selected customers in output .

Now how can I proceeed to fulfill this requirment?

Please provide the all possible options for this requirment

Appriciate your quick answer on this.

Regards,

Muralikrishna