cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No messages showing in RWB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone!

I'm trying to test sending messages in RWB > Component Monitoring > Integration Engine > Test Message ...

However, when I give all the necessary paramters plus the payload, I can't seem to find any messages showing in the message monitoring. Neither in the Integration Engine or the Adapter Engine.

I have tested the configuration in the Integration Directory > Test Configuration, and it is showing a successful status.

Can anyone tell me what might be wrong?

Best Regards,

Glenn

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you test message in RWB, does it say success?

If so just check if you have not set filter criteria while displaying messages in message monitoring in RWB.

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it says... "Message Sent"

I've checked the filter parameters over and over, but i still don't get any messages..

Regards,

Glenn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is the url u r pointing to

Send Message to ??

try using the Adapter engine url

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, Arvind!

Here's the URL it is currently sending the message to:

http://<server>:<host>/sap/xi/engine?type=entry

Where would I find the Adapter Engine URL?

Glenn

PS. Another thing, it seems as if my messages are not getting processed in the integration engine. I tried picking up a XML file using the FTP adapter, and had configured the mapping and routing in the tool beforehand. The FTP adapter managed to pick up the file, but no processing occurred. Even in the SXMB_MONI, there are no messages.

Do you think there might be something wrong with my config? What could I probably check?

Many thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Glenn,

Refer this blog by Michael

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/10/xi-i-cannot-see-some-of-my-messages-in-the-sxmbmoni

Hope it helps..

Kumar.S

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

make sure this host is the ABAP port, you mention this URL while you are defining the details of the XI businiess system.

http://<server>:<host>/sap/xi/engine?type=entry.

Also make sure you runtime parameters are set Logging, logging_sync and logging propogation.

if the URL above you have mentioned right, then you will c the message in the sxmb_moni.

Message was edited by:

n Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your replies!

Unfortunately, after doing the suggestions, I'm still in the red. X(

I have even done the XI readiness check SAP note, and all the checks pass.

Anything else that I could check?

Regards,

Glenn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Glenn,

A few quick pointers.

1. Can you see records in SXMB_MONI while executing any other scenario like File-File?

2.The msg sent from RWB is a asynch msg ie QoS is EO or EOIO? If not, you have to add the parameter "LOGGING_SYNCH" in SXMB_ADM -->Integration Engine specific configuration.

3. Make sure you are not using any filters while selecting in SXMB_MONI and also the proper date time range is selected.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

Funny thing happened, when I downloaded an HTTP sending tool to XI... the message went through all the way; it seems as if the XI sending tool (<i>Component Monitoring > Integration Engine > Test Message</i>) is the one with the problem.

When I send through using the FTP adapter, I get this error message:

<b><i>Error: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException: Some of the IS access information is not available. SLDAcess property may be set to true, but SLD is not available.</i></b>

Would anyone know what could be causing this error?

Warm regards,

Glenn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gelnn,

Can you please check that your configuration is fine.

login to ABAP stack through SAP gui and use Transcation code SLDCHECK.

Thanks,

Tuhin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tuhin,

Yes, SLDCHECK shows a successful test.

Warm regards,

Glenn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this link for "Access To SLD From ABAP Fails"

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/78/20244134a56532e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Regards,

Kumar

Answers (0)