cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reimport transport requests in urgent correction

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using only urgent corrections. How can I reimport the transport requests associated to an urgent correction. If I try to re-do the import in the task list, I get always the message that the import has already been performed. I have tried with both task list variant SAP1 and SAP0.

Please help!

Antonello

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to STMS --> select your transport --> Request --> Delete

Then Extras --> Other request --> Add , enter your request

Now the request is added to import queue again , now you can Import it again , make sure to select Import Transport again

select the request --> Request --> Import --> in the following pop up window , go to tab options and check Import Transport again and Overwrite orginals

Thanks

Prince Jose

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried your procedure but there is a problem. I cannot import transport requests with stms as the CTS project status is "transport request cannot be imported". I know how to change this option but I would prefer to find a way to remake the import inside Charm, for example using the task list. If I change the cts project status, I allow everybody to do import outside charm and I do not want this. At the same time I cannot switch the status everytime I need to do a reimport and then reset the status again in stms.

Thanks

Antonello

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonella lapolla,

With the urgent correction if a TP fails during import we need to reset the urgent correction to indevelopment again and then create a new trasnport request and import again.Reimporting of the request through the standard task list is not possible.May be we can customize the standard task list and add one more step for reimport.

But during the closing of maintenance cycle it will reimport all the urgent correction tickets again for stability reason.

Please revert for any clarifications,

Regards,

Avinash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.