SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graduation in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi People,

I would like to know which universities are offering MS in SAP (or) MS in Computer sciences or Information Technology with SAP specialization. I am planning to apply for MS in USA and I am confused about the university.

Please help me.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member195888
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

attached you can find the list provided from my colleague in the UA program.

In addition, the colleague provided a comment: "To answer the Q of the post; while we know the schools that participate in the UA program in the US, none have a "Masters in SAP" as members use SAP software to reinforce the concepts faculty teach in the classroom - no school offers a program that provides straight forward SAP training. Schools have the flexibility to utilize the software in both undergraduate and graduate programs, in business, computer sciences, and engineering."

Good luck with selecting a nice place to study

Joachim

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

former_member195888
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP offers a program called SAP University Alliances to support universities in including compenents from SAP into their academic curriculum (http://www.sap.com/company/citizenship/education/universityalliances). There are more than 50 institutions in the US who participate in the program. Probably a good approach is to google with SAP University Alliances at .edu.

This forum however focusses on the use of SAP in the university business rather than on universities teaching SAP. We even have to be careful in recommending specific universities - their competitor could be our customer

Best regards

Joachim

0 Kudos

Hi Joachim,

First of all thank you for the reply.

The link you have mentioned doesn’t give the details of the university's affiliated to Alliance program in USA.

I tried to mail SAP about the issue to the mail mentioned in the site, but mail failed.

Please guide me through. If you have the list of university's can you please share it with me.

Thank you.

former_member195888
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

attached you can find the list provided from my colleague in the UA program.

In addition, the colleague provided a comment: "To answer the Q of the post; while we know the schools that participate in the UA program in the US, none have a "Masters in SAP" as members use SAP software to reinforce the concepts faculty teach in the classroom - no school offers a program that provides straight forward SAP training. Schools have the flexibility to utilize the software in both undergraduate and graduate programs, in business, computer sciences, and engineering."

Good luck with selecting a nice place to study

Joachim

0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for disturbing you again, but I tried many times to open the attachment u have given but with no success.

Please can u attach once more or past the list in the message.

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,

Karthik.

0 Kudos

I hope a ZIP-file works better. PDF seems to not always work correctly.

Cheers

Joachim

0 Kudos

Hi Joachim,

Thank you very much for the list. Thanks a lot.

Karthik.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a similar question. I have completed my Bachelors in Engineering from India and I'm now working in SAP technology (developement).

I wish to do my Masters in SAP and I want to do it from the best university in the world.

As per your questionairre in the previous post,

1. I want the best universities.

2. I would like to do more technical stuff. So software development in IT related course should be applicable to me.

3. Looking for a full time course.

Please let me know which are the best universities for me.

Thanks and Regards,

Swapnil.