Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO's Intra/intercompany process !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends!! plz clear my doubts in the following : -

1) in STO cross comp, internal customer required and doc flow is like NBNLCCF2

and my doubt is whether pricing comes to F2 from NB with MM pricing procedure? Does Doc.PP should be assigned to F2 here??

2)in STO intra comp, internal customer is not required and doc flow is like UBNLJEX and pricing is triggered from UB with MM pricing procedure? Does SD Pricing procedure is required or not? SD pricing procd determinaion is required??

So far my question has not been answered !!

Pls let me know the things clearly.

<b><REMOVED BY MODERATOR></b>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I guess you are asking how the pricing procedure is getting triggered in STO process?

As for my knowledge the pricing is triggered at Invoice level, so the document pricing procedure in Invoice type is an important field for this.

You are aware how the determination of pricing is done.

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sreedhar,

Configure Intercompany Stock Transport Order

Material should exist in both the plants (Delivering & Ordering),

Internal customer should be assaigned to the ordering plant ( MM -> Purchasing -> Purchase Order -> Setup stock transport order -> assign the internal customer to the ordering plant and assign the Sales area of the internal customer.

Assign its Sales area to the delivering plant

Assign the document type and Delivery type NB and NLCC

Assign the Supplying plant --> Receiving Plant --> NB

Take the delivering plant and assign the sales area.

Vendor master has to be created and assaign the supply source ( Delivering Plant).

Create a puchase order ME21N ---> Save

Delivery VL10 G ---> Calculation rule (appropriate) --> Assaign the purchase order number here and execute.

Select the Delivery creation line and do the back ground process.

Start the log display and see the delivery document number by the documents button

Goto VL02N --> do picking and PGI --> Then do the MIGO with respect to the delivery document.

Billing (Intercompany pricing conditions should be set).

REWARD POINTS IF U FINDS THIS AS USEFUL....

Regds

Manoj