cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification result

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I took the sap srm certification exam last Friday. Any idea how long does it take to get the result?

For few of the modules like CRM and SRM results were not published immediately and I was told by the instructor that it will be sent by email. The question pattern was true or false only, I am not sure why SAP declares the result later for these modules.

regards,

niru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nirupma,

Some extract on result from SAP certification policy doc:

4. Assessment and Results

The examination is assessed blind in accordance with general rules defined by SAP.

Candidates are informed of their result, by receiving a certificate or failed feedback.

Successful candidates receive a certificate with a unique identification number.

As far as reasonably possible, unsuccessful candidates receive general information on identified gaps in their competence.

Appeals must be lodged within three months after communication of the result. SAP is not required to review appeals lodged after these three months, and is then entitled to destroy the documents.

SAP will hold the results of the examination in a database in order to be able to ascertain, if necessary, what certification a candidate holds and whether a candidate can be admitted to other examinations. SAP may also use the data held to provide targeted information to certified candidates and to enable candidates to retrieve specific information. SAP may also inform others of successful candidates’ certification.

For more check this:

https://websmp204.sap-ag.de/~sapidp/011000358700003517532005E

Regards,

Subhasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your response

Answers (0)