cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the best module in SAP for freshers?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am not sure if I am posting my query in the appropriate group...kindly forward this message to the appropriate forum if this is not the correct place.

I am a 2004 B.Tech graduate in CSIT(Computer Science & Information Technology) field. I have 6 months of MS Access development experience. I am very much interested to start my career in SAP but not sure of where to start from. I am located in US and have entry level knowledge in SAP BW. Please can anyone suggest me what is the best module for me, so that, I can start taking training and build my career?

Thanks,

Suneela.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suneela,

No matter which module is best, its about which one you like most and where you can put your maximum effort to learn and explore. I would suggest you to go though all the SAP modules first, get the basic details of it and then decide which one interest you most. However there are mainly two types of consultant: functional and development. Also decide where you would like to go, at functional side or in development (coding side).

As you have some experience in BW, and if you find it interesting then you can look forward to it as well, bcoz you have some basic idea how to work on it.

Regards,

Subhasha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check threads like

Eddy

-

PS. Reward useful answers and earn points yourself