cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store file in XI .

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

can u plz suggest me, can we store our file inside XI for some time? If we can so how to use this ?

thanx

HONEY

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes if you want to store file in SAP XI....

You can configure the business system of SAP XI as the Receiver business system...and can put the file in SAP XI's application server using FILE adapter' s NFS Protocol....

Thus the file will be stored on SAP XI's appication server.

and then configure same type of FILE - NFS sender channel and pick up the file from Application server of SAP XI and send the file to the intended recepient.

You can configure the sender FILE communication channel in delete mode if you dont want to retain file on the server.

Regards,

Sushil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Honey,

When you say..store means..physically storing file on XI server or you mean to say hanging data from file into SAP-XI?

You can store file on XI server using file adapter( NFS protocol) where as if you want to push data to receiver system base on sime criteria and hold data in XI till that..( you can have time base criteria) you can do this using BPM.

Let us know the exact requirement.

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

>>can u plz suggest me, can we store our file inside XI for some time? If we can so how to use this ?

via BPM its possible to hang onto a file for some time,but i m not sure ur looking for this:)

can you please tell why u want to store a File within XI and not in sender/receiver system

Thanx

Aamir