cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump in Select Options while opening the same view for the second time..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have used the<b> wdr_select_options</b> for a view in my component. And i popup the window which contains the above view from a view which belongs to another component. For the first time everything works fine. But when i try to popup the window for the second time i am getting a dump stating problem is there with ADD_SELECTION_FIELD method. I debugged the code and i came to know that

code is trying to add a selection field which is already existing. So i tried to remove the selection screen item using wd_this->m_handler->remove_all_sel_screen_items( ) method during clean-up process before exiting from the window. Still i am getting new dump because all the removed screen elements are saved in a mt_removed_items table and the nodes mapped to those screen fields are getting deleted dynamically.

Please suggest me what to do to open a view which contains select options

more than once within a single session.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards.

Ashok

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ashok,

Can you check in your code that do you really need to call the ADD_SELECTION_FIELD everytime you popup? Why not create the view once and just pop it up when required?

Regards,

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

If i dont use the ADD_SELECTION_FILELD method those fields wont get displayed in my view. So i must use the above method everytime i want to use the selection screen in my view. Could you please let me know if there is any other alternative?