cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in We19

Former Member
0 Kudos

After I enter data in we19 It says "IDOC XXX saved but could or should be sent" What does it mean and how to go about rectifying it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonia,

this blog could be useful.

<a href="/people/raja.thangamani/blog/2007/07/19/troubleshooting-of-ale-process of ALE Process</a>

Regards,

Francesco

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I do we02 I get IDOC status 37 : IDOC added incorrectly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also as I tried sm58 and it says nothing is selected

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sonia,

open the idoc control record in tcode: WE19, and check if the partner informations are correct.

Open transaction WE20 and check if your system can send the idoc type to the specified receiver partner.

This can help you:

<a href="/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi steps required for posting idoc's(XI)</a>

Regards,

Francesco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since it is IDOC to File scenario

I entered Port for XI , Partner No for XI , Partner Type is LS and Message Type is ORDERS and I also enetered Sender Partner Type as LS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also in we20 I see that Partner profile is the same as Logical system name and I have defined an outbound parameter as ORDERS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

please have a look at the following

/people/sameer.shadab/blog/2005/07/25/reposting-idocs-instead-of-recreating--for-testing-purpose-xi

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonia,

Can you please copy paste complete error message? I mean status message. ( You wull have multiple status messages)..Check every message.

Is it customised idoc? If so...then just check if customised segment created in correct sequence.

NIlesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonia,

Did you check the header record control before you send the IDoc? Check the port and the partner type on your IDoc record control. Check also WE20 and WE21.

I hope it helps,

Ricardo.