cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales area not defined

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when I am creating delivery for an order, its giving a message like " Material ABC is not defined for sales organization 1000 and distributional channel 10". But the material was created with sales organization 1000 and distributional channel 00 (where 00 is common ditributional channel) and division 10. What could be the problem?

Can anyone help me at the earliest please.

Regards

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

plz. see this simple steps again carefully to rectify ur error.

1. see the assignment of distribution channel to sales organisation.

2. assignment of sales area. (combination of S.orgD.ChDiv)

3.in xd02, see the customer sales area what it has mentioned.

4. in mm02, see the organisation level of that particular material.

5. in mm02, u see under sales organisation 2, there is a option Division, what it has mentioned on that particular material.

i hope ur error will be resolved by doing this.

reward points if it is useful.

regards

KR

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ramesh,

ALSO CHECK IN VOR1 if u have assigned correct ref distr channel...if not maintain and save..

REWRD If u finds this useful..

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it happening in case of a normal sales order or an STO? If the material is not maintained for a sales area, then the error message pops up at the time of creation of the order itself.

The error message refers to the distribution channel or the division? If it is the division, you can overcome it by changing the item category feature.

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its hapening to normal domestic sales order only. Yah thats what I am also bothered, its not giving any message while creating order. its very clear. but giving problem only while in delivery.

the error message is related to distributional channel only. message is like material not defined for sales org and distributional channel.

I am thinking that all materials created with this division are giving problem. Still now the problem is coming for materials coming from particular division only. So can you tell me how to know the all materials from a particular division. Its a guess. so please tell me

Ramesh

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ramesh,

In mm02 ..check whether you have entered any division..and check if that division is assigned to correct distr channel in enterprise str-assignment..

REWARD if you finds this useful...

Regds

MM