cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in positioning a subform on a body page

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i have a very common requirement i have to display the approver subform on the last page and at a particular position....say my line items flow to 4 pages,so that approver subform will get printed on the 4th page and ata particular position..but the problem is that though i have defined the position it is getting printed just after the last item is getting printed..the position is not working properly...

i have taken a flow content subform(so that it is printed only on the last page after the line items subform) and then a position content subform and inside it the approver name..there i have given the xpos and ypos..but that y pos is not working properly...

i have tried many options like i have made 2 content areas on the same master page..and then for approver subform i have given place as in content area ->second...

but its not working.....

plis give me a feasible solution so that it surely works ....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Swetha,

Usage of multi content areas have soem limitations.

The following info is an alternative for your requirement.

If the subform is footer or header.Place the subform in the master page just below the content area and write the javascript on the subform if the current page is last page display else hidden.

Script

if $layout.page(ref($)) <> $layout.pageCount().

hidden

else

visible.

endif.