cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Rep in Partner Funtion !

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

when i assign a sales rep to a customer in customer master.....

i raise a sale order and i can see it in Item & header level but after delivery & i try to do the billing and i cannot see that sales rep flowing to billing document.....can anybody tell me what could be the reason.

Thanks & Rgds

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly try the following:

1) Assign the partner in the customer master

2) Assign the partner function to the partner determination procedure for the sales order header

3) Assign the partner function to the partner determination procedure for the delivery document

4) Assign the partner function to the partner determination procedure for the billing document header

Now when you create the sales order, it will show the partner in the partner tab. Ditto with the delivery document and billing document.

Trust this would suffice.

Revert in case of clarifications.

Reward points in case this information is useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi !

i have tried the combination u have given me......but when i try to raise the sale order input field of sold to party and ship to party has become grey and i am not able to input the sol to party.

Kindly let me know if i have done anything wrong

Thanks & Rgds

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

The input field getting grayed out means that the assignment of Partner determination Procedure to Partner function is not maintained properly.

Kindly try it out and let know the result.

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check inpartner determination for delivery & billing

if u not done the confi please do it

Then check

rewards is helpful

regards,

Arun prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Hi check for the partner determination for sales representative. Also check for partner determination for deliver and billing document

Message was edited by:

SHESAGIRI.G