cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Suim

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had searched some users having the particular t_code, after that I had deleted that t_code from the users going to object level and verified in the log and executed it in the log in, it is giving message" Not Authorised", so every thing is fine, however I am executing suim again to check the changes, it is giving the same result, why this confusing results, it has also given the names of the users that dont have that authorisation, I think i am doing some thing wrong, plz suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was misleaded by some thing else, I had searched with the authorization object level it is giving the correct results, by t_code it misleaded me, thanks for all you people support.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

Please assign the points if you felt itwas helpful and also mark it as closed.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I had also checked in the t_code su56, user buffer and found that the activity I had deleted is not there also, and I had logged in and out n number of times, even the server is restarted after that, one more thing I had noticed that in su56, there is option reset buffer, and I am sure that this is not the option to flush the buffer, am I correct or not, is there any option to flush the buffer?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

What I think as per the previous suggestions and doing many R&D on the system which still not solved your issue.As per my knowledge it should have been clear from the buffer.But as you had mentioned that its not cleared from there(i.e. suim), I would like to take chance with one option i.e. try to do the same thing in the quality server and check whether you are getting the Tcode in suim, if yes then check with the restart of the application.Check after the restart, atleast this should help you.If its in production server pls restart your app and check(if the Q.A. is not having any issue of displaying into the suim).

Eagerly waiting for the soluiton of the issue.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you need to flush out the use buffer.

Try logging off and then log in and run SUIM.

Regards

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The users are not able to access those t_codes, it is just showing in suim, the job that I have to do is done, I just want to know why this suim is not displaying the results properly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

This is really funny...!!!

I Haven't faced such conflicts in system yet.

Regards,

Payal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After your get the authorisation error , check with SU53 and verify if the correct profile is linked to the user and if any object level authorisation is missing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Genarally we use to compare users after creating the roles, so there is no issue regarding this user compare, after your reply I had once again compare the user, I am getting the same result no changes, so either there is some other solution or I am missing something.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Are those users able to access removed t-codes??

Is it just showing in SUIM??

Take example of any one t-code.

Check from which role you have removed it.

then go to SUIM and check whether that role exists in t-code list or not?

Atleast we will come to know where the conflict is.

Regards,

Payal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Did you compare user-master recored in pfcg??

Please try with that.

What so ever roles you have changed, go to that role using PFCG.

Go to User Tab-> User Comparison-> Complete Comparison.

PS: Check wether those users are not getting t-code authorizations from the role other than you have changed

Regards,

Payal Patel