cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in J2EE SERVER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

when i starting the j2ee server the error is comming but the visual administrator is working

1))

i found the error in

E:\usr\sap\ECC\DVEBMGS01\j2ee\admin\logviewer-standalone\server

#1.5#C000AC1F643C0000000001F1005E13AD0004398D9AD41970#1189180257606#com.sapmarkets.bam.jmxadapter.PatternValueDefinition##com.sapmarkets.bam.jmxadapter.PatternValueDefinition#######Thread[main,5,main]##0#0#Warning#1#/System/Server#Plain###Class com.sap.bc.proj.jst.JStartupFramework not found. Plase make sure jStartUp.jar is available.#

and the SERVER IS NOTABLE TO START JAR FILES :jvmx.jar

HOME:C:\j2sdk1.4.2_13

3) THE LOCAL GATEWAY IS NOT CONNECTED

please guide me the how to resolve this issue

Thanks&Regards,

Siva

Message was edited by:

siva naidu

Message was edited by:

siva naidu

Message was edited by:

siva naidu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Please make sure all the files are intact as per the installation, like jstartup.jar, jlaunch.exe etc.,

Visaual administrator works only when java is up, so please check with the home page of java. And the server process "developer trace".

Make sure you have enough swap space and Heap size of java system is set correctly according to ur hardware available.

Hope this works,

Please Let me know once ur issue is resolved.

Regards,

Phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

i checked Heap size is 1024 i think it's enough for DEV system till now

i can be able to open visual administrator but i did't resolve this issue.do i have to check any other related for this.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siva,

When ever you start J2EE server it needs enough memory to start its processes.

Just see no other processes are occupying memory.

If you can restart the system once and start J2EE it will work fine.

When it comes to J2EE processes not running it always boils down to not enough JVM. Kindly look into system so that it doesn't have too many processes starting when system comes up.

See to it it has enough memory available to start JVM. What happens when you start Java is Jlaunch talks to instance.properties based on this file J2EE looks for several processes and services. Which needs enough memory.

So I would request you to restart system once and see to kill the processes which are occupying too much of memory.

Then Restart the Java this will work.

Thanks & Regards

Vivek