cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with sender ABAP proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created sender ABAP proxy (Async). I am testing the proxy from SPROXY transaction it selft .. when i provide the data and execute the proxy it is showing <b>"Services Processed Without Error"</b> , but i am not getting any error , i am not able to see any message in SXMB_MONI or RWB .. how to check where the message is failing ??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you trigger a commit after execute the sending message? if so, i guess it would be possible to monitor it in SMXB_MONI, at least at sender side.

Best regards,

cai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

indeed there is no error, as said by the log message.

The reason why you do not see the message in SXMB_MONI is that from SPROXY when you test something it directly calls the ABAP class that implement the proxy, instead when the proxy message reach the system from outside is first logged in SXMB_MONI, then the abap class is called.

Regards,

Sergio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seigio ,

Thanks for your reply .. can you please explain in more details as to what has to be done to see debug my message .. I am sending message from proxy .. but i am not getting out put ..i want to see where exactly my message is failing ..how to do that ..please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You said you are sending message from proxy....its very easy to debug in this case. You can set a breakpoint directly in your proxy caling program. Just check if you are calling commit work after calling proxy.

Also you can do it using the abap system command '/H' or the code 'BREAK-POINT' for/in the report program triggering the iterface.

Check out this thread...

Hope this will help you.

Ni;esh