cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flickering cursor in form?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, in some of the forms I've been creating,when I mouse over and then out of a field, it sputters/flickers my cursor back and forth between the hourglass and pointer. Why does this happen, and how can I ultimately stop it?

Thanks for any advice you can provide!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is it happening on your machine? try it on some other machine?

Which browser and Adobe reader you are using?

Nitesh Shelar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitesh....it's happening on all of our machines. We have Adobe Reader 8, and IE 7.........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you send me the file? I would like to see the file, if no issues?

Nitesh Shelar

Former Member
0 Kudos

...sure, what email address can I send it to?

Former Member
0 Kudos

nitesh.shelar@yahoo.com

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help Nitesh....we now believe that a patch that we recently applied to the system may be the culprit. We also went from Adobe Reader 7 to 8, so something happened in this process - thanks again for your help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Have you figured this out? It's happening on a few of my machines and I can't seem to recreate it. Every click, every key typed and every time I mouse rollout of a field element, the curser flashes!

Anybody have a solution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think Adobe Reader 8 is not supported, revert to 7 perhaps?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using ZCI for one, so it should be fine. Additionally, we have the same reader version installed on other computers and they dont have the problem. Keep in mind, this happens even outside of SAP completely. It could be a basic form with one text field saved on the desktop and opened. Irritating.