cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TMS: Approval worklist and Production queues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have setup the STMS configuration to automate the transport request throughout our landscape. We have a common 3 systems configuration DEV, QA & PRD and have also setup an approval procedure before the request can be delivered to PRD.

I have to also schedule jobs in QA & PRD to import all requests automatically.

When the request has been released and transported to QA, the request shows up in QA_Approval worklist and also the PRD queues.

The issue is I can only import all requests into PRD if ALL the requests</b> ready for import have been Approved or Rejected otherwise the import job will terminated with the return code 250.

For several reasons, we want to be able to import only the requests that have been approved or rejected even some other requests are still need to be approved. Not by importing the single request but importing all requests which are checked or rejected.

Is there a workaround on this.

Please through some light on this issues.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was unable tounderstand clearly. but here is the thing. Once you have schedule a TP, it should not import unless you put it in buffer manually. looat at your transport route as well. what the setting. can i get detail?

Thanks,