cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic Price Crucial !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have to maintain the basic price in the following key combination...

1 Sales Organisation / Sold to party / Material = 15 EURO

2 Sales Organisation / Price Group / Material = 12 EURO

3 Sales Organisation / Price List / Material = 13 EURO Minus 10 % ( Sytem should pick up the lowest price in the combination i.e this combination)

I can say that considering the above 3 combinations we can have a routine and get the lowest basic price but how can the system calculate the 10 % and get the lowest price)

Can anybody give the solution for this scenario, this is very crucial for me.

Thanks & Rgds

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naveen try this User Exit

<b>EXIT_SAPLWVK0_001: Determine Pricing Type per Customer & Code your logic here i think you should be able to meet your requirement</b>

Also the other way of achieving is using the formula in Alt BA

For example, imagine you have a condition type Z123, with a condition record maintained (master data) for $100. Now, condition Z234 also exists , but with a rate of 10%. The standard calculation would result in a final value of $110.

The alternate base value could say, "don't use $100 as the basis -- use the original price PR00 only, which was $90." Then, the final value would be $100 + (10% of $90) = $109.

The alternate calculation routine says, "ignore the 10% altogether. Instead, use an externally calculated 20%." Then, you end up with a final value of $100 + (20% of $100) = $120.

Put them both together, and you could end up with $100 + (20% of $90) = $118.

So take use of an ABAPer and see if you can work out some thing like this with your logic along with a Exit

CHeers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to incorporate your logic into the routine itself. take help of your abapper in this.

The code should calculate the Value = Basic Price - (less) 10% , for each key combination, that qualifies for your data input. Then it should compare and qualify the Lowest Value.

Hope this helps.

Regards,