cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru,

In a running environment I need to make the pricing dependent to delivery time as normally the client has a fluctuating price of most of the material which may increase or decrease too. So, if customer has a delivery date 2 months later then pricing should be coming according the time of delivery.

Please suggest me what to do.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

As I think it’s not a big issue as I have understood.

You just go to transaction VOV8.

Go to the tab Requested delivery date/pricing date/purchase order date.

Here you will find a field called proposal for pricing date. And here u select A, which means your pricing date is equal to delivery date only.

This way you can make your pricing date as requested delivery date.

Try this if any further doubt here come again.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

once if ur created SO that picks price.but ur requriment is whenever the materials are deliverd date what price crrieing that then picks the nw price.once if complete the delivery then immediatly billing is created that time prices are redtermined manualy or if u have regularly changes better to maintain pricing type in copy control price is carring new price then automatically ur requriment price is carred.

regards

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Elvina ...

A simple logic here , now once the sale order is created it will pick the price from condition types , so you say that delivery may prolong for couple of months and the price changes , so what i mean to say is that you would surely change the condition records right ... so in Billing document you can always re determine the prices ...

Else lets say you dont update the condition records then you can as well manually change the price in billing document this is the most simple solution for your problem...

the last case is based on what factors and which conditions your price would change which you need to apply based on delivery for exact analysis of your problem'

Hope the First and second solution is simpler enough

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Anuj,

But usually we don't have manual permission in pricing element at billing.

And thanks Ajana, as i was just missing this minute thing.