Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change org structure, structural authorisations and MSS team calendar

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using structural authorisations with evaluation path O-S-P for managers . If I move an employee into a new org unit, when the manager views the Team Calendar in MSS, they can see the new employee. However, if I move the manager into a new org unit from a specific date with the chief indicator ticked, nothing is displayed in the Team Calendar and the message says "no data available in chosen period". I thought it could be an authorisation issue so I have done an authorisation check in Time Managers Workplace for the same manager trying to view an employee in the new org unit and it says it's failing on structural authorisations. If I look in T77UA it shows the correct org unit, positions and employee numbers so I don't understand why it's giving me the structural authorisation error? PFUD has been run and T77UA looks correct - am I missing something??

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would check the A012 "manages" relationship and see if its pointing to the right Org unit. We have had several issues with the team calendar and ended up customsing a lot of it.